Piper Arrow III.
Here is another beautiful restoration by Quinton Jerkins. This Arrow III is better than new. Every nut, screw, and rivet has been replaced from the ground up. This Arrow features a 200hp Lycoming with very low hours. A Garman GNS 430 (WASS), fresh paint, new windscreen and windows. All new leather seats and interior. Call (334) 393-6774 to buy this airplane, or to learn more.
The Arrow III Statistics:
- Engine TT 764 S/M/O/H, Pen Yan overhall
- 0 since bottom overhall
- TT Airframe 5953.7
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel/Intercomm
- Garmin 430 WASS - IFR certified
- Garmin GI 106A CDI
- DME KX155
- King KT76 Transponder
- BF Good Wich WX950 Storm Scope System
- Insite Graphic Engine Monitor system
- KR86 ADF
- New 3 Blade Hartzell Prop
- New Gill 35 Battery